Ye Olde Pie Shoppe is located in Little Silver Shops Plaza with two separate lots for parking accomodations. Patrons can choose to sit in traditional chair-and-table accomodations or cushioned wicker chairs situated fireplace-style around a low-set coffee table. Among other honors, Ye Olde Pie Shoppe was featured in The Knot magazine's 2010 "Best of Weddings."
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 6am - 6pm; Sun, 7am - 3pm; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: all Scratch baked Pies, cakes, brownies,scones, danish, qiuche and other breakfast baked goods; custom-made, specialty and wedding cakes, 20 + types homemade cookies
- Food & dining options: Natural
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.yeoldepieshoppe.com
- Specialties: Wedding Cakes, Homemade Custom Cookies, Special order Cakes, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Cream Dream cake, Carrot cake, Gourmet Cupcakes, Chocolate Mousse Bombs and Pies, Ultimate Brownies and Bars, Homemade Cookies, Key Lime Pie, Fresh Fruit Torte
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The wonderful people, the beautiful towns, the accessibility to the rivers and beaches and all the possibilities to enjoy events of all types.
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Gourmet Cupcakes, Strawberry Shortcake, Chocolate Mousse Pies-Cakes-Bombs, The Cream Dream cake, Carrot Cake, Cookies of all kinds, Key Lime Pie, Fresh Fruit Flan, Raspberry Chocolate Torte, Scones