This branch of the U.S. Postal Service is postage stamp sized, yet meets the needs of the Little Silver community with standard postage options, money orders and passport services. The outdoor stamped-envelope box is emptied at 4:45pm on weekdays and 3pm on Saturdays; the FedEx box contents are collected weekdays at 6:30pm. Just visible beyond the building is the expansive lot of Prospect Plaza for parking within walking distance.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4:45pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (mail, shipping): Drop-off, Insurance, Tracking
- Specialities (mail, shipping): International, Oversized
- Boxes/supplies for sale: Yes