- A Little Silver Point Road resident reported a Burglary/Theft after discovering that a rear door had been forced open and jewelry had been taken. P.O. Andrew Smith, P.O. Peter Gibson and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- A Sycamore Avenue business reported Criminal Mischief after discovering that the side of the building had been spray painted. P.O. Paul Halpin investigated.
- A Prospect Avenue resident reported Theft of Services after paying a contractor to complete masonry work. The contractor never came back to finish the work. P.O. Peter Giblin and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- A Silverwhite Road resident reported receiving a letter in the mail stating that he owed the State of California taxes incurred while he was employed there. The resident never was employed in California. Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- A 16-year-old Shrewsbury male was arrested and charged with Possession of Alcohol Underage following a suspicious person complaint in the area of Woodland Street. Sgt. Martin Scherzinger made the arrest.
- A Queens Drive South resident reported a stolen bicycle, which had been left un-attended near the gazebo at the Markham Place School. P.O. Eric Van Schaack investigated.
- A Prospect Avenue business owner reported Theft/Criminal Mischief after noticing damage to a door knob inside one of the offices. Shortly after replacing the knob, it was stolen. P.O. Paul Halpin investigated.
- A resident on Crest Drive reported Terroristic Threats/Harassment after receiving a threatening phone call from a known subject. P.O. Paul Halpin investigated.
- A resident from Queens Drive reported Credit Card Fraud after an unknown subject used his credit card information to make an unauthorized purchase. P.O. Amanda Arnold and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- Avery Carroll, 36, of Red Bank was arrested for eluding police and numerous other motor vehicle violations after fleeing from police on a motorcycle. P.O. Eric Van Schaack made the arrest.
- Roy Zitzman, 57, of Little Silver was arrested for alleged terroristic threats following a dispute. P.O. Joseph Glynn, Jr. made the arrest.
- Two residences on Rustic Terrace reported Burglary/Theft after discovering that an unknown subject entered their unlocked vehicles and stole miscellaneous items. Both vehicles were entered during the evening hours. P.O. Paul Halpin and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- An employee from the CVS Pharmacy reported shoplifting after an unknown subject exited the store without paying for a large quantity of merchandise. The subject got into a vehicle and left the area prior to police arrival. P.O. Eric Van Schaack and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- A resident from Azalea Court reported a Burglary/Theft after noticing something suspicious at his neighbor’s home knowing they were away. An unknown subject gained entry to the residence and stole several pieces of jewelry. P.O. Paul Halpin and Det. Greg Oliva investigated.
- A resident from Eastview Avenue reported harassment after receiving suspicious phone calls during the evening hours. Sgt. Kevin Halpin investigated.