The Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms has partnered with Leila Carr from Shido Martial Arts School and Cami Gunther from The Monmouth Family Times to bring you their first "Family Wellness & Beauty Day".
100% of all ticket sales and 20% of Vendor Station Sales will be Donated to Kickin' It Kids AntiBullying and Leadership Organization.
What to expect:
April 13, 2013 from 10am-4pm
Learn how to adopt a healthy and organized lifestyle plus master your beauty routine. Attendees will be able to choose from different classes and keynote speakers to learn from.
Moms attending can choose to drop off their children in our Kid's Lounge, and then go on to enjoy a class, shop and/or pamper herself.
- Keynote Speakers in the following areas: General wellness coaching, Healthy sleep habits, Stress Management, Balanced Lifestyle (Limited admission to each session).
- Medical Checkups
- Cooking Shows: quick healthy recipes for healthy meals (two shows: Healthy breakfast recipes & Healthy lunch/dinner recipes).
- Shido School Class Demos
- Mini classes: yoga, pilates, reiki.
- Beauty Master classes given by Chanel, Lancome and Estee Lauder
- Local Spas
- Health/Diet Food
- Local Wellness Professionals
- Wellness & Beauty Products
- Healing Jewelry
- Food will be available for purchase.