What do a Grammy Award winner, a Real Estate leader, a U.S. Ambassador, a Navy SEAL, an Attorney and a Professor of Archaeology & Anthropology have in common?
A Red Bank Regional High School education!
These are the varied and illustrious careers of the 2013 class of RBR's Distinguished Alumni Hall of Fame. Each member also has a strong record of community service supporting a variety of causes.
On April 26, 2013, the Red Bank Regional Education Foundation will induct the following individuals into the RBR Hall of Fame:
* David Bett, Design Director, Columbia Records;
* Gloria Nilson, Founder Gloria Nilson Realtors;
* Dr. Clyde Bishop, Ambassador, Republic of the Marshall Islands;
* Dr. William Schindler, Asst. Professor, Archaeology & Anthropology Washington College;
* Audena "Dena" Walter Reger, Esq., Assoc. Attorney, Jahos, Broege & Shaheen, LLP; and
* Ronald P. Molloy, Active Duty US Navy Seal Officer.
The induction celebration will include the presentation of awards followed by a luncheon and tour of the school. In addition, each inductee will have the opportunity to address current students providing inspiration and information about their career paths.
The RBREF will create a journal to commemorate the event and family, friends and colleagues of the inductees are invited to acknowledge the inductees' achievements by placing a congratulatory ad in the journal. For more information, please email Kathleen Brown at RBREFAdJournal@gmail.com. All proceeds benefit the Red Bank Regional Education Foundation, an all-volunteer, non-profit organization that raises funds to enhance the educational experiences of RBR's students.