Week Ahead in Little Silver and Oceanport: Feb. 25-March 1
Holy crow, March is almost here and calendars are brimming with meetings and activities.
Monday, Feb. 25
- Wolf Hill celebrates its 100th day of school.
- Put on your dancing shoes, kids. It's Dance Week at Point Road School.
- CoGat testing starts for Markahm Place fifth graders and runs through Thursday.
- Point Road's book fair begins and runs through Friday.
- Shore Regional will host the Superintendent's Parents Forum from 6:30-7:30 in the R.T.O.
- Little Silver Borough Council meets at 6:30 for a workshop followed by its regular meeting at 8 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 26
- The Oceanport Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m.
- Is your Point Road student interested in learning how to play chess? Click here to register for Chess Club.
Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Maple Place eighth graders head off to see "Annie" on Broadway.
- Oceanport Cares and Hope & Healing will be hosting a support group, coffee and conversation, open to singles or "going it alone" residents who are maneuvering through the recovery process of Hurricane Sandy. It's from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Port Au Peck Firehouse.
Thursday, Feb. 28
- The Oceanport Board of Education meets at Maple Place School at 7 p.m.
- The Red Bank Reginal PTO recommends early registration for the next Catalyst SAT Prep boot camp to be held at the Little Silver Woman's Club on April 27 and 28, from 9 a.m. to 1p.m. both days. Click here for more information.
Friday, March 1
- It's Dr. Seuss Day. Turn off the laptop and open up a book.
- Come dressed as your favorite character for Point Road's Book Lovers' Ball from 6:30-8 p.m. Click here to register.