A beautiful, long weekend is ahead, and surely residents from throughout the Garden State will be anxious to enjoy the official "last" weekend of summer.
Check out our map above to see how local roadways are affected by beach traffic. And let us know what you're seeing: send us your photos and let us know in the comments!
The Little Silver-Oceanport Patch
See the full guide!
Valentine's Shopping Guide
See More on Patch
- Contract For Monmouth Beach, Sea Bright Beach Replenishment Work Will Be Awarded in June
- Gov. Christie: Jersey Shore Is Open for Business
- TELL US: Where Are the Potholes in Little Silver and Oceanport?
- UPDATE: Christie Predicts FEMA Will Scale Back Flood Maps
- Branch Ave. Traffic Lights: Should They Stay or Should They Go?
Most Popular articles
- UPDATE: Oceanport Board of Education to Accept Resignation of Superintendent This Week
- Tinton Falls Store Sold $95M Mega Millions Lottery Ticket
- Obituary: Lucas Viscomi, 19, Lifelong Little Silver Resident
- Rumson Accident Sends One Severely Injured to Jersey Shore Trauma Unit
- Two Injured in Motorcycle Accident on Oceanport Avenue